Saturday, May 12, 2018

Mother's Day Z-Fold Card


Mother's Day is just a few days away and I've been working on learning new techniques to make cards more exciting.  This is my first attempt at a Z-Fold card.  I used this card as my inspiration.


There is a lot of cutting in this card.  I used a variety of dies to cut the flowers, leaves, clouds, and the grass.  Additionally, I used my Cricut to cut the tulips.  There are lots of pop up dots, buttons, and diamond glaze to add dimension.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Papertrey Ink-Blooming Button Bits
Ink:  Versafine, Versamark, Stamps by Judith, Momento
Paper:  My Favorite Things, Jillibean Designs, Bazzill, The Paper Studio, Echo Park
Misc:  Pop up dots, diamond glaze, baker's twine, dies, Cricut, ScorePal, buttons, wire, paper punches

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment