Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Thinking of You Card



I just love flower stamps, and I firmly believe that you can never have too many. The Flower Fusion #1 set from Papertrey Ink is the perfect addition to any collection. At the bargain price of only $5.00, how can you go wrong?

I stamped the stem/leaf three times onto ivory cardstock. Using a sketch of one of Michelle Wooderson's cards, I added strips of coordinating designer paper. I cut flowers out with the Flower Fusion #1 die, added some decorative buttons, and popped them up. The sentiment is stamped onto the designer paper, and also popped up using pop up dots. A little sewing on the edges was added to give it a finished look.

Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink-Flower Fusion #1 and Blooming Button Bits
Paper: Bazzill, K & Company
Ink: Versafine, Memento Misc: Buttons, dmc floss, pop up dots, sewing machine, flower fusion #1 die


Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment