Sunday, March 13, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge-Buttons



This is my entry for the All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge. The requirements were to use a stamp that is sold in their store and use buttons.

For my card, I chose the Sweet November Bunny Babies Butterfly. My Bunny Baby is colored with copics and popped up with pop up dots. Using a Martha Stewart border punch, I made the center panel, and then added two strips of Bo Bunny Paper. I added a bow, the buttons and some punched butterflies using another Martha Stewart punch. Then, I added a few half pearls to the center panel and too the butterflies. Presto!, it's done!

Here is a side view:



Supplies:
Stamp-Sweet November Baby Bunnies Butterfly-Digital Stamp
Paper: Bo Bunny, Bazzill, American Crafts
Misc: Copics, half pearls, paper punch, border bunch, pop up dots, ribbon, buttons, dmc floss


Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! I love how he's watching the butterflies :) Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so sweet - love the way you put the buttons on the ribbon! :) The whole thing is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete